Pages

Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Pottery Sale

I am getting ready for my first ever pottery sale and thought that I would post photos of the pottery that I am considering selling.  Not sure if it will all make it to the sale or not some of it I will probably keep... I would welcome your comments!






































For those of you that live close by the sale is at The Devon Pottery Guild this Friday and Saturday May 4th and 5th.  You can check out more info at www.devonpotteryguild.com 

Carmen

3 comments:

  1. They are all awesome! I like the ones with the dragonflies and the one with the swirls on it. I would love to take a pottery class some day. Thanks for sharing these pictures.

    Marlakay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the compliment. Dragonflies are my fav so it is no wonder they find their way to my pottery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! So unusual, like the ladybug. I really like what you are doing, guess this is the new adventure?

    ReplyDelete