Pages

Followers

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Chantilly Projects

Well at last I have completed my Chantilly Projects for the month of April.  I know midnight was the deadline I met it :)
Anyhow here they are:


I used all Close to My Heart products.
Stamp from the Sonoma Workshop on the Go kit -Retired
Ek flower punch

My other challenge was to make 3 cards once again with the Chantilly paper.



To make these projects I used many of the products listed above with the addition of:


Floral Happiness stamp of the month  S1303
Various punches from Michaels arts and crafts store.

I also want to put a shout out to Capadia Designs Blog  She is currently giving away the cutting files for the Mom card! It was a pleasure to work with.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Carmen,
    Thanks so much for letting me know that you had been able to use the file I shared in the Made for Mom hop. I think your card is lovely - it's fun to see what it looks like in different colors. Your other cards and the frames are very nice - such pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete