Pages

Followers

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mom's Favorite Colors

http://www.creationsbyar.com/


Welcome to my first ever Blog Hop, I am so excited! 
I have chosen to use The Tea Cottage template.  

with Sure Cuts Alot 3 software. The project cut like a dream and the directions complete with photos made it super easy to assemble.


I have used Close to My Heart Products:
Choosing the Clementine Paper Pack and accessories.
which includes the following colors:
Champagne, Saddle, Cashmere, Sorbet, New England Ivy & Twilight

Fill this beautiful cottage with Tea, Coffee Packets, Crystal Light or even mini Chocolate bars.

Now for the fun, There is a mystery Blogger amongst us. Someone will win a template of their choice from Creations by AR , the winner will be chosen from a comment on the mystery blog.  So be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs for a chance to win.  Comments will be accepted through midnight Eastern time on Sat., May 11. The blog hop winner will be announced on Sun., May 12 (Mother's Day!) on the CbyAR  Facebook  page. While you are on Facebook remember to Like us! 
Your next stop is Raissa 




11 comments:

  1. Your tea house looks amazing and I love the colours and papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of your house and the template is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your first blog hop. So glad you joined us. The Tea Cottage template is one of my favorites. Pretty colors and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I had planned on making my mom one of these but didn't yet get there. I'm marking this to refer to when I finally do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've done a beautiful job with the Tea Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wee little tea cottage. So well done. Congratulations on your first blog hop! Sure wish you'd turn off comment moderation as I have such a hard time with those codes and it takes so much time on a blog hop. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful cottage! Congrats on your first blog hop. May I suggest that instead of turning the verification codes on, try having it on comments waiting to be approved. That way, you can control which comments get published:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this little tea house! what pretty colors and patterns on your papers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun template, I am so happy that you used this one.
    Hugs,
    Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now how cute can you get??!!!...love the little added fence and bird-too cute! ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete