Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Cards for the males in my life...

I always find it hard to make cards for men.  As the school year comes to an end I have been racking my brain to come up with something for the male teachers.  Here is one that I have created.

A usual I have used all Close to my Heart products.
the paper is from Dakota 
the cute little heart is cut out from the new Glitter paper.
the stamp set used for the pocket is from Rugged dude.
Black button brads
Durable Square studs

Challenges entered with this card:

Hope this inspires you...
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Great project! Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge. I hope you’ll join us in our next challenge as well.

    La-Vie B. – Get Inky! DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete