Pages

Followers

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Soccer is over...

After 2 months of rain outs and my daughter being too ill to play
soccer windup was last night.
As a little thanks to the coaches I made them this card and stuck a 
Starbucks Card inside


I used my Ecraft Electronic cutter to cut out the card and words
All items are from Close to my heart
Cranberry paper
Game on Stamp


This card has been entered in the following challenges:

Hope you have a great day and I have possibly inspired you in someway!

Carmen

4 comments:

  1. thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute idea for a thank you card!!
    I'll be featuring you this week @ Inspire Me Fridays, thanks so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow sucha cool shape. Fab idea! Thank you for sharing with us at A Creative Romance. Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete