Pages

Followers

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cover of envelope photo album

Well it has been a while since I have seen Granny so thought I should
compile a bit of a photo album to take to her when I see her tomorrow...


I found the tutorial here To make the Album I simply used 
3 9"x12" Catalogue Envelopes folded them in half and punched
a hole on each end stringing twine between the two.  Now I have
three pockets that I am going to add additional pages to. 

I have entered this title page in the following Challenges


Looking forward to sharing the rest of the album tomorrow.

Carmen

4 comments:

  1. Great project and fun flourish! Thanks for playing along at Stuck on U Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job with your flourish, thanks for joining Sous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty flourish! Great complement to your project! Thanks so much for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project! I love the flourish you used on your layout, love the flowers and the title, fabulous papers too! It think your granny will just adore this! Thanks for joining us at SOUS;-)

    ReplyDelete