Pages

Followers

Friday, August 16, 2013

Biker Birthday

Good Friday Morning...
I am excited to share my first DT project with the Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge

Lagoon Pear & Buttercup

I used Close to My Heart Later Sk8er Paper and stamp set (retired)
Lagoon Houndstooth Washi Tape
Born to Ride stamp set
Black sparkles

I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:

Artistic Stamper- Travel 
Speedy Fox & Friends - Plaid #172
Creatalicious - For the Boys*
Natalie and Amy - Celebrate something
Cards Galore - BINGO Birthday, Gems, Sentiment*
As you Like it - Fav ribbon or twine ( I love the natural looking twine)
Crafty Ribbons - #57 Use 3 of something (gems, designer paper, colors)



Shopping our stash - #114 Colors

Paper Sweeties - Sketch #10 

I hope you enjoy and you are inspired to join us at Color My Heart Color Dare with your creation.


post signature

8 comments:

  1. Love the shape of this card, and how you used grommets (you know what I mean!) at the corners of your caution sign--nice touch! Great to have you with Color My Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Gorgeous colors and I love the plaid strip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining in the crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love you card! Fab male card and your colors/layout is incredible! Love it! So glad you joined us for our For the Boys Challenge at Creatalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous "guy card" design as well as being a great take on the sketch AND our inspiration board at SHOPPING OUR STASH! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great guy card! I really like that you used the Later Sk8tr pack! I would not have thought of that! Great job!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfectly wonderful masculine card you've created, Carmen! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Paper Sweeties this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a perfect guy card- always tricky to do. I love your choice of papers and emebellishments. Great to have you with us at NATALIE & AMY’S Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete