Pages

Followers

Friday, August 30, 2013

Buzzing by...

Spent the day with a friend today scrap-booking...
Here is what I created:
I know there is no pictures yet but I will take some this weekend as we are having a family event and it will be about my Family...
I can take no claim on design for this layout it was all planned by Close to My Heart
This is The Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go Kit from Spring and Summer 2013 catalog.
This featured a lot of new techniques for me.  I have never used watercolor pencils or blenders and it is hard to tell but the flowers are all colored using watercolor pencils.  There is a ton of dimension on this layout as well.  I used a ton of foam tape (almost a whole roll).
I would like to enter this layout in the following challenges:
Lasting Memories Layout Challenge - Try something new (watercolor technique)
MFP Scrapbook Challenge - Anything goes
Delicious Doodles - #51 Anything Floral
D.L. Art - Linky Challenge
Use it Tuesday - #62 Trends  Had to have this paper my friends all had it. I have had it since Feb/March
Make it Monday - Anything but a Card
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - BINGO Flowers Sparkles and a tag
Catch the Bug - August Photo Inspiration Challenge
Pile it on - #34 Designer Paper
Whoopsi Daisy - More than one image
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Oh fantastic!! And don't you love the watercolor technique? It's so easy yet looks so wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing this great layout with us at Lasting Memories this week! Hope to see you more in the future!! :)
    Michele
    LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great page to store and tell about your wonderful family moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page love the flowers thanks for sharing at Delicious Doodles this week Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice layout. Thanks so much for playing along with us in our “Photo Inspiration” challenge at Catch The Bug! We’re so happy you visited! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  5. COOL technique! Hey and all you have to do is pop pixs in your fabulous LO!
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just getting into watercolors effects, so much fun! And way to use that paper that you just "had" to have, I know the feeling well. Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout I am looking forward to seeing the pics in it!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes August Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great layout with lots of space for your photos - thanx for sharing with us at Make My Monday.
    Hugz, Jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't used watercolors yet. I will have to give them a try. Great LO! Thanks for playing along with us at UIT!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab LO - love the vintagey feel!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout Carmen!!! I have this kit too and I love it!! Would love to see your page again after you add the photos. Thanks so much for joining the MFP SpeedyTV Scrapbook Challenge this week. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow this is so cute. I love the colors and the stamped flowers are beautiful.

    TFS An'Jenic-

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really fabulous project. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Make My Monday.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete