Pages

Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Blog Candy/Hop Winner

Well the time has come to choose a winner for my wonderful candy from the Creative Knockouts
Blog hop...
The winner is KARON
Karon
Such a great card - great masculine papers and super image. New follower :-) Have a great rest of the week.
Karon please contact me before Sept.22 to claim your Candy
Thanks to everyone that is now following my blog as well as everyone that entered the challenge at 
Enter Challenge HERE

Our challenge for you this week is a Recipe...an easy one I think...
the ingredients that are required on your creation are as follows:



1- image
 1- sentiment
 2 pattern papers
 3 embellies

 
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness Carmen - thank you so much. Off to email you now - have a fabulous weekend, you just made mine :-)

    ReplyDelete