Pages

Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Celebrate with Artistic Inspirations

It is time for a new challenge once again at Artistic Impressions
This week is Anything Goes/ One Layer only...
We are sponsored this week by 
 The winner will receive there choice of 5 digis
Here is my take:
For me this was a tough challenge.  I took my digi
Misteri - Prom Date into PSP...
 I added a frame, a bit of an angle, a shadow and printed it out on some card stock.
I colored Misteri using Close to My Heart markers, 
Masked and stamped  Close to My Heart - Harvest Happiness C1463
Added some pearls from my stash on the corners of the frame image
Framed on Dotty for you paper from Close to My Heart
Stamped Celebrate by A-muse Studio in two colors
mounted on Dotty for you card stock and folded to a pop up banner.
  
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
   
Rebel Challenge- Autumn colors
CMC Challenge - Color an image Fallish/Halloween Colors
Graph'It Challenge - Week 14 Colors of Autumn
Sketchbook Saturday
Just Us Girls - used colors of fall
    
post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a brilliant card. I love that sassy sexy image with the clean and simple backing. Lovely bright colours.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the colors. Thank you for a great challenge xx

    ReplyDelete