Pages

Followers

Friday, September 27, 2013

Color Dare - I Heart you...

Time for another Color Dare!
Here is my card using Sweet Leaf and Olive
Recipe:
Used Close to my heart: Olive, Sweet Leaf & Daisy white card stock
Dotty for you card stock
Sweet Leaf Ribbon
Olive Exclusive inks
Stamps used: Whooo's Your Valentine D1548 & Home sweet Home S1302
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Tab cut on my eCraft
Gems from my stash
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 
LEJ Designs - #73 Lots of Layers 
Oldie but Goodie Challenge - Punches and Dies
Party Time Tuesday - #139 Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Going Dotty
Craft your passion - #181 No colored images
Heart to Heart Challenges - Alphabet Soup
Make it Monday- Linky Party #159
Paper take Weekly - Free for all challenge (I used Sketch #65) #85
post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love the color.
    You could enter this in my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card, love the colours and the great fonts on the sentiment! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stamp set--I've used it in the blackboard style; it looks awesome in those fresh greens, too!

    ReplyDelete