Pages

Followers

Friday, September 13, 2013

Live exactly how you want to be remembered

Time again for the Color my Heart Color Dare #60


                   
I used Close to My Heart Sarita exclusive paper
Outdoor Denim, Lagoon, Daisy White, SunSet
You Only Live Once (B1434) Stamp set
EK Triple Butterfly punch
  
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
  
Savvy handmade Cards - Photo inspiration*
A Creative Romance - Punches or Dies*
Inspire me Fridays - #120 ATG
Sister Act Cards - #24 Cards Only
Case Study - #157
Imagination Crafts Challenge Blog - #3 Butterfly*
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Terrific card! I love the sentiment and orange butterfly. Thanks for playing along with my photo challenge at Savvy Handmade Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and use of the colors. Thanks for linking your card up with us at the Sister Act Challenge Blog this week.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete