Pages

Followers

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Craft Dash - Rock On

A couple of weeks ago I found a challenge called "Craft Dash"
I was really intrigued by it as you have to try and complete a card in 10 mins...
Well this got me thinking and of course timing myself etc.
Well this week I made a couple attempts,
The challenge is Lipstick Red, Turquoise & Olive Green.
Well I can't say as I was pleased with it but here is my first attempt.
6 mins 49 seconds
So first I want to say in my mind this looked amazing.  Since I was trying to do it in the 
10 minute time period I didn't want to deviate from my plan.
Well being dissatisfied with my first attempt I had to try it again so here it is:
8 mins 29 seconds
Better I think... Well here is a challenge for you.  See what you can come up with in 10 Minutes.
Go and visit Pauline and her DT over at Craft Dash and play along... DARE YOU :)

To make these creation I used a great stamp set I got just yesterday in the mail from A-muse Studio. called Rockstar.

I would like to enter this creation in the following challenges:
Craft Dash - Red, Blue & Green
Just Inspirational - Tags
Sweet Stamps - Tags
post signature

10 comments:

  1. I think they are both fab, Carmen, don't think I could do this challenge, although yesterday, I put Silicone Glue on the wrong things, so just had to hurry up, LOL xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool rock card and I love that you create a gift tag too. Thanks for playing along with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash and hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 10 minutes well that is a challenge love the tag thanks for taking part with the Jic this week
    crafty Hugs Dannii DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on both the card & tag! Thanks for playing along with us at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - really cool creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these both look great! I love the grunge look of them!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOOH--the Craft Dash--I can only get up the guts to try it every other month or so... The first try my creation took 29 minutes! (epic fail). I really like your second card here today--totally rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried the Craft Dash..too chicken! You, however did a great job. Your tag is adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Sweet Stamps for the tag challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job for 10 minutes. :) I couldn't do that. LOL
    Thanks for joining us at JIC!
    Cindye DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty cute! What a lovely tag. Thank you for playing along with us at SweetStamps and we hope to See you again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That tag is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at SweetStamps.com!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete