Pages

Followers

Friday, October 25, 2013

Merry and Bright

Good Morning it is time for another Color Dare...
GYPSY & BUTTERCUP
Found this one really tough for me, not sure why but just couldn't get my head around it. 
Can't wait to see all of your creations.
I used Close to My Heart, Buttercup and Gypsy Paper
White Daisy & Gypsy Ink. Bitty Sparkles, Gypsy embroidery floss
Swirls on ornament - Love Life D1482
Cuttlebug flourish embossing folder
Versamark and iridescent embossing powder
Sentiment is from A-Muse Studio Its a wonderful life
Corner rounder...
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  
Inky Chicks - Favorite Sentiment
Party Time Tuesdays - Glitter it up #143
Paper Minutes - Big Ornaments  #292
Sparkle n Sprinkle - Anything goes with Glitter/embossing or sparkles
Technostamper
Lawnscaping Challenge - Inspired by the Pin above.

2 comments:

  1. Carmen, I think these colours are brilliant together, and it is good to go out of our comfort zone sometimes, this has worked out fabulously xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and really like the colours. What a lovely die cut ornament. TFS

    ReplyDelete