Pages

Followers

Saturday, October 5, 2013

Season's Greetings

So had to make a card for national card making day...
Not feeling super inspired my daughter says it is ugly but here it is:
I used Close to My Heart Daisy White card Base, Pear and Cranberry ribbon and markers.
A-muse doily 
Inspired by Stamping - Holiday Sentiments
Poinsettia brad is from CTMH but long ago retired.
  
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  
Woo Hoo Wednesdays - #119 Use your Markers WON
Little Miss Muffet - #70 We wish you a merry Christmas
  
Monday Lunch time sketch challenge- #283 

7 comments:

  1. your card is lovely. I really like th doilie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty card, I love the doily and the two tone sentiment. Awesome job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not ugly! I like the softly colored doily behind the poinsettia. Thanks for playing with us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! Our girls don't always have the right words to say, do they? :) My teen says things depending on her moods! I don't think it's ugly at all! I love the Ribbons and the pretty Poinsettia. A very pretty CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute christmas card. Thanks for playing with us at Litlle Miss Muffet challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is by no means ugly! I love the doily and flower and how you did the sentiment. So glad you joined us at IBS!

    ReplyDelete