Pages

Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

A Girl's Best Friend*

Check out my Blog Candy Here
Today starts a new challenge at Artistic Inspirations
Our theme this week is Friendship
Our fabulous sponsor is 
Bugaboo Digi Stamps
I used 3 different fabulous "Heels" designs
Maybe not the traditional take on Friendship but I know I personally hold a special place in my heart for my shoes :)
Can't wait to see what you come up with.
I used:
Close to My Heart - Roxie Exclusive paper
Everyday Celebration D1400 - CTMH
Sorbet & Daisy White Paper - CTMH
Sweetleaf Button - CTMH
Aqua Embossing Powder - Recollections
Bling is from my stash
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
  Totally Gorjuss - 3 Pattern Papers
Musically Challenged - Girls just want to have fun WON
Paper Creator's Crafts - #17 Birthday
Rebel Challenge - #29 Birthday
Sister Act Card Challenge - #33 Cards only
Aud Sentiments - #93 Feminine Inspired
4 Crafty Girls - #6 Anything goes
Seize the Birthday - Anything goes Birthday
Addicted to Stamps - #71 Anything goes
Fab n' Funky Challenge - #193 Birthday challenge
Scrappers Delights - DT Call NR or CD
Seema Crafts - Bright and colorful November
MFP Simple Salutations - #71 Feminine Birthday WON
post signature

19 comments:

  1. A fun card! Don't think I could wear those heels! Thanks for playing along with ASM this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun Birthday card....I am in agreement with Deborah...those are some big heels! I am already 6 feet tall...don't need to add to that ...now do I? Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so much fun - I love it - thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun card and yes Shoes (and purses) are a girls best friend. I love the bugaboo shoes and colors. thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shoes! Same with the sentiment!!! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Simple Salutations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card, Carmen. I wish I could wear shoes like that!! Thank you for playing along at Fab'n Funky this week.
    Alison x GDT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a special birthday card! Love the shoes! Thank you for playing along with us at MFP Simple Salutations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card.
    thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shoe creation!:) Thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous, thank you for joining in over at seemacrafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great girly card. Thank you for joining in at Seemacrafts Karen DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a great card! I love the senti fits with the video perfectly! thanks for joining us at Musically Challenged, congrats on your win! Hope to see you back again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. well I can see the logic in your sentiment -fantastic shoes not that i could ever wear them but can admire -thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you very much for taking the time to make such an amazing entry for SeemaCrafts monthly challenge - Bright and Colorful November.

    What a great girl themed card. Those stiletto shoes are gorgeous and very detailed. Wonderful colours, making this a stand out card.

    SeemaCrafts isn't just a great monthly challenge blog, but also a wonderful shop with some gorgeous hand Made toppers and crafty bits.

    I hope you will join us for more if our future monthly challenges at SeemaCrafts.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxxxx DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOvely stamps and composition. Thank you for sharing at Scrapper's Delights papercraft challenge.
    Leona x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great share loved the bright Colors ~ Thanks for Joining us at Seemacrafts for the bright and colorful challenge this card is just absolutely adorable. and I hope to see more of your super cute projects in future challenges. Hugs Larelle-Susanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. You entered this into out Design Team Call....is that right
    ?
    I think you may of added to the wrong link
    We would like to consider you for a position if you do wish to apliy
    Love Janice
    Scrapper's Delights

    ReplyDelete