Pages

Followers

Monday, November 18, 2013

Santa's List*

Be sure to check out my Blog Candy Here
If you are anything like me you have not even started thinking about Christmas.
In fact I am getting a little scared of all I have to do and shop for Yiks.
Well this week at Creative Cutting Challenge The Challenge is to make something Christmas not a card.
So I made this little organizer.  Not sure if this will help me with the whole Christmas rush that will be happening here soon but we can only hope :)
I used Elf Trio SVG to decorate this project.
I got the inspiration for this project Here.
I used a 4x4 Post it note pad.  
Designer paper - Kelly Panacci  Let it snow
Close to My Heart Cardstock (Garnet, Slate, Colonial White, Daisy White)
Slate polka dot Washi tape - CTMH
EK punches - Notebook & 3/4" Round
Blue Embroidery Floss, Envelopes & Brads from my stash
Snowflake and swirl stamp is from Michaels (sorry not sure of brand)
Merry & Bright - Jaded Blossom
  
I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
   
Speedy Fox and Friends - #186 Red Christmas
Fun-Day Friday Challenge - #26 Anything goes
Left of Center - #18 Washi tape TOP 3
Scrapping 4 Fun - #6 Anything goes FEATURED
Addicted to Stamps - #71 Anything goes
Baffies Challenge - #26 All allowed*
4 Krafty Girls - #6 Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - # 168 Snowflakes
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes with a twist of Christmas
All Crafts Challenge - Anything goes but no cards*
Crafty Bloggers Network - Christmas
Make it Monday - #167 Anything goes
Through the Craft room door - Anything goes Nov 12-18
My Favorite things - Wednesday Stamp Club
post signature

20 comments:

  1. What a great project! I love how you used the elves to help you with your planning!
    I want to go right out and start making one of these for myself! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah this is super, what a great organizer,love how intricate the inside is. Thanks for playing with us this fortnight on The Crafty Girls Challenge, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is Fantastic Carmen. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what an awesome project, all the little details look amazing. Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful Christmas organizer! Love it! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox & Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic project. Love it. Thank you for joining us at CBN Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carmen, such a great project. I might have to have this as one of my next projects. This is good project for all year around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute project and it's a great idea for this time of the year

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the front but the inside is just AMAZING! Awesome project!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fantastic project ,love the design and colours you have chosen
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great idea! Looks wonderful, regardless of whether it helps kick-start your Christmas organising. Thanks for joining the Crafty Girls Challenge and hope to see you again soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning project, love all the detail! Great work!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges!
    Rachelle
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great idea for storing every thing in one place. No more lists hiding under the place mat or behind the kitchen door. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft My Life. Hugs Mrs A. (DT.)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute papers. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Incredibly stunning! I love your creation and how you design it! Simply marvelous! Thank you so much for sharing your inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. ooh wooow yes agree this is a STUNNING Project...love all you put on it...really complete and detail...I love this..the one who get this must be like it so much....lucky person :) love your creation...really...

    I see your card on MIM ...I would be glad if you like to see my card on my blog too and leave me some love..my card is #40. Thanks before and big hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, fabulous project with wonderful design and detail. Visiting from MIM. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!! Fabulous box set!!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow fabulous creation thank you so much for sharing with us at Crafty Girlz Challenges and we hope to see you again soon.
    Huge Hugz, Lorraine xx
    http://craftylollea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabulous project! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete