Pages

Followers

Monday, December 16, 2013

April Calendar page with Busy Bertha

Well her is a second project that I did for the Artistic Inspirations challenge this week.
As in my previous post I am still working on this calendar in fact I have a long ways to go...
Here is an image from Stitchy Bear Digi Outlet
I got to use Busy Bertha
All products used to create this layout are from Close to My Heart
Chantilly Collection
I would like to enter this in the following Challenges:
  
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
One stitch at a time - #194  Anything goes 1/12
Stamping with Dragon - Gifts and Decorations
Redd & Rosie - #21 Old stash - This paper is from January
Just add Ink - #195
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Spring scene, sweet image too...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely layout you've created and that duck image is very sweet.

    Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink this week.

    Trish
    JAI Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this image is cute. I really like how you colored it and the layout is really pretty with all the pretty spring colors. :D I love spring. :D
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT.
    Deborah OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very cute little duckie! I love your bright use of colour in the image and the layout. A very sweet card. Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink this week. Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a beautiful spring calendar page Carmen. Your colours and embellishments are so lovely. Good luck in our extended challenge. Ingrid xx ( OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab calendar thanks for joining us over at SDD Sue DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card and such a cute image :) Thank you for joining us this fortnight at OSAAT and good luck. Hugs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. a cute card so sweet, Thank you for joining in at OSAAT & good luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete