Pages

Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

Home sweet Home

Good Monday morning it is time again for another challenge at
Artistic Inspirations
The challenge this week is: Favorite Colors
Our Sponsor is Robyn's Fetish
I am so thrilled to have been given Christmas Cottage to play with
Here is what I have created
 
  

I used the following products:
Spellbinders dies - Circle
Cuddlebug - embossing folder
Close to My Heart - Markers, Frosted Paper pack, Slate, Crystal Blue paper
A Holiday A1115, Bakers Twine, Acetate cards
Stickles
Snowflake button from my stash.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  Created with Love - Anything goes 
Make it Monday - Anything goes
Make My Monday Challenge - Frosty Scene
Scrapbook stamp Society - Anything goes / Christmas
Get Inky - #19 Christmas
Lexi's Creations - #105 Snow


post signature

14 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie, a lovely card as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love that the image is inside. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris
    Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card so pleased I popped over from Mim xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Christmas card, that snowy house image is fab! Spotted it on MIM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and image Carmen. I spotted this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are lovely!
    Thanks for your visit on my blog and for spreading the word about my candy. Good luck for the draw! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great card, thanks for sharing with us at created with love challenges, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. great image and love the snow globe effect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful card Carmen.
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fab card ,that image is just wonderful
    Thanks for joining us at MiM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful! I love that English cottage look! Thank you for joining us at Get Inky! Challenge. Julie, DT member. http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for joining us at MMM with thids lovely card
    Suzi b x

    ReplyDelete