Pages

Followers

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Five Favorite Christmas Creations

Over at A Scrap Journey Debby has challenged us to share our:


I cased this card somewhere I wish I could remember where but I am sorry to the original 
producer I can not.  If you happen to be the original let me know and I am more than happy to give you credit...

Once again this one is Cased.  See the link above for the link to the tutorial.

#3 Scooby Doo Where are you?

I may have enjoyed this most because of the little men who are going to receive these.  I got a call from their mom today saying how much they enjoyed getting them in the mail.
Here are the little sweeties
#4 White on White

This one might be  my favorite.

#5  Winter wonderland
Just like the colors on this one and how it turned out nontraditional.

Well there you have it.  Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year.




post signature

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous Christmas top 5 Carmen!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab christmas fav 5 Carmen !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous selection of your favourite five cards Carmen...all the best for 2014..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards just love the white on white.
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs
    Margaret M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab fave five! But the White on White one is so stunning it has to be my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute creations! And no wonder the little guys loved receiving the cute creations in the mail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Carmen you've made some fabulous cards and tags this Christmas and I'm so pleased you've joined me this year with my Favourite Five Christmas Cards 2013.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is wonderful selection of cards and a great reflection of your beautiful creative style. My favourite is the folded tree. {I would love you to take part in my 300,000 Page View Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete