Pages

Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

'Tis the season

I am super excited about today's Project it is something I have wanted to try for a long time!

Anyhow first it is time for another challenge over at Creative Knockouts
This week is "Tis the Season"
And we are sponsored by the wonderful Robyn's Fetish

I had the honor of working with Kris Krinkle



If you have never done a candle it is easy peasy you should give it a try.
I simply adhered some tissue paper to card stock and printed then colored my image. Trimed close to my image then,  very carefully peeled the image off of the card stock and placed it on my candle.  Placed a piece of wax paper paper over the image and heated with my heat gun for just a few seconds peeled off the wax paper and done.  I embellished a bit done.

Ribbon is from Close to my heart
Die cuts are both Impression Obsession.
Candle Walmart 


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Great festive candle Carmen

    Hugs Helen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Candle Carmen!

    Hugs,
    Amy (DT Sis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Carmen, I have never made one of these with images printed onto tissue paper, not sure if it'll even go through my touchy printer, but have used pretty serviettes but not on candles...I will give this a go I think on the weekend...thanks sooo much for your generous candy, I just love it and have used some things on my latest card....thanks heaps...luv annie..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous candle, Carmen, I love that Santa.

    ReplyDelete