Pages

Followers

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Zebra Stripes

So a while back I bought Zebra Fun from MFP...
Well I have been wanting to use it for a long time and I finally got it together and found my inspiration tonight.
Here is the products I used:
Close to My Heart - Roxie Designer Paper, Smoothie, Dessert Sand, Black, Colonial White Paper
of course MFP Zebra Fun stamp 
Ribbon is from my stash
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  
MFP Inspiration Challenge - Tattoo
Stamping Sensation - Free and Easy  
Paper Minutes - Birthday Card with an animal on it.
Clear it out Challenge - Anything goes (Roxie paper is over 2 years old)
Use it Tuesday - Anything goes (Roxie Paper and Ribbon is probably older)
Ribbon Carousel - Anything goes with Ribbon
Technique time Tuesday - Any Technique - Distressing (it is my go to technique)
Ooh-La-La Challenge - #144 Birthday
Paper Nest Dolls Challenges - #18 Bows
  
Mojo Monday #322
post signature

14 comments:

  1. It fits all perfectly together. Thank you for taking part in our Paperminutes Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how cute. I love this image and you have made an awesome card with it.
    Thanks, so much for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a darling card! LOVE the fun zebra theme! Thanks for joining us at TTT! HUGS and have a great rest of the week! Mynn xx

    PS: We're having a blog hop/dt call at House of Cards until the 15th! We've got 5 sponsors and so I hope you can join in the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carmen,
    Adorable card - and I love the color combo. THanks for joining us at SpeedyTV's Inspiration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely entry for this months theme, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite color schemes! Thanks for sharing at Use It Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carmen,
    thank you so much for visiting my blog and for the nice comment you left. Adorable card! I love the color combo - it fits perfect with the zebra stripes.
    Wish you a nice weekend
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, great image! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the zebra stamp and the matching paper! :) Thank you for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! I love that adorable zebra! Thank you so much for joining us at Technique Time Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute..... Thank you for entering the Paper Nest Dolls Challenge I hope you can join us after the Christmas Break....Keeley DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card, cute zebra thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out for the ATG challenge

    ReplyDelete