Pages

Followers

Monday, January 6, 2014

For the Boys

Be sure to check out my post here for some mystery blog candy Enter until January 31


this is what I started with
Here is my project for Creative Cutting Challenge
For the Boys
I had the pleasure of using The Creative Pointe's
Saddle up set
I cut multiple cuts out then used glossy accents from CTMH to make them shine.
Paper used is CTMH Dakota
Twine is from the dollar store 
wooden stars are Prima.
The cutie in the photo my son Tim he is now 15 here he is 3.
  
I would like to enter this project in the following Challenges:

All Crafts - Anything but a card.
Lexi's Creations - Anything goes
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything goes
Sentimental Sundays - #188 Alter something
Scribble and Scrap - #9 Anything goes


post signature

10 comments:

  1. I love how you created this frame--so cute! Awesome use of the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful frame, great use of the cutting files too, I agree Awesome use of the twine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute! I love how you used the different cowboy cuts to create a rustic frame for this sweet picture (and great job transforming the frame!) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fabulous and great project you have made Carmen.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful frame, thankyou for joining the Scribble and Scrap Challenge - hugs Lynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the frame thanks for sharing with lexis creations this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific frame. Love the embellishments. Thanks for sharing your altered creation with us at Sentimental Sundays.

    Hugs,
    Rocio -DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carmen, such a great frame - you've really given a new lease of life!

    Thanks for popping by my blog and leaving the kind comment as well, it is appreciated.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how you have used the twine to create the edging around the frame. The rustic look goes really well with picture of your son and the horse shoes. Thank you for joining in at Craft My Life challenge. Hugs Mrs A. (D.T.).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project. Love the pic and use of all that texture...plus the horseshoes!


    Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete