Pages

Followers

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Metal Dies woo hoo

For My Blog Candy please click HERE


For those of you that don't know I have fallen in love with Metal dies.
I have a bit of an addiction with them in fact, Visa will attest to this.
I often must have them and then I put them in my storage book and it ends there.
After seeing all of the great Spellbinders stuff that was coming out at CHA I had to try...
I got out my (never used before) Marvelous Squares dies
and my (also never used before) Recollection Cherry Blossom Paper pack
Here is what I came up with
The hello is by Cherry Lane Designs
Birds are CTMH Critter Expresions
Perhaps a bit yellow for me but I think it turned out ok...
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
    
Brown Sugar - #77 Anything Goes
Fussy & Fancy - #105 Monochromatic
Sentimental Sundays - More than 3 layers
Fantasy Stampers - #2 Anything with Wings
Word Play Saturday - Yellow
Milk Coffee - MonoChromatic
Animal Friends - Use a die
Country View Challenges - Monochromatic
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper Challenge
Our Creative Corner - No More Shopping Sins
Words to Scrap by - My Favorite things (Dies)
post signature

14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you combined the different dies. Thanks for playing along with us on the inaugural Words2ScrapBy.blogspot.com challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did an awesome job with those dies, Carmen!
    And a bit of bright sunny yellow in all this grey in grey we have over here is very, veeery welcome :)
    Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us at OurCreativeCorner!

    Claudia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Certainly a bright and breezy card, using your dies in a different way. Thanks for joining in at Fantasy Stampers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh! Not only do you love dies, but dies apparently love you too. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining our debut challenge at W2SB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great use of your metal dies - Carmen, and what a lovely cheery colour. Thanx for sharing with us at Fantasy Stampers.
    Hugz, jan (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Carmen, great use of dies and monotone too, lovely card. Thank you for entering our Fussy and Fancy challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Carmen:) this is a beautiful card and I also LOVE metal dies to since Stampin' Up! is coming out with more:) You have to check out the Magnetic Platform that I sell through Stampin' Up! which makes for easy position on these metals dies, I LOVE LOVE that platform which works with any Big Shot. I look forward to your lovely cards as I found you through Google+ and I'm now a new follower.
    Have a fantastic day!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card. Love the die cut you used!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my wordplay "yellow" challenge at My Creative Moments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is fab. Great colours :) Thnaks for joining in at Milkcoffee this time, Lou DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a terrific project. I'm loving all the bright colors. Perfect for our current chalenge. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Sentimental Sundays.

    hugs,
    Rocio - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great to see on such a grey day in England!! Love the layout, all the layers complement each other perfectly, and the little birds are too cute! Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sunday challenge this week, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to see this sunshine coloured card - it's raining heavily outside at the moment! Love how you've used your 'new' dies too - keep using them now they've come out of their wrappers!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner. Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  14. A great mononchrome creation, full of sunnny colours .x Thanks for joining us at CountryViewCrafts challenge this month, hope to see you again x Trace x

    ReplyDelete