Pages

Followers

Monday, February 17, 2014

For Baby

I have to say this was a stretch for me I haven't done anything baby in a long time...
So this week we have For Baby at Creative Cutting Challenge


I had the pleasure of working with Baby Set from The Creative Pointe

First I need to apologize I don't know who's design the gate fold card is.
Both Projects were inspired by Pinterest like I said it has been a while since I did anything baby.

I used:
Treat Cups from Close to my heart (while supplies last right now super cheap)
KC & Co. Snuggle Bug paper
Baby cakes WTG Stamp set - CTMH
Everything else is just bits from my stash :)

I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:
  
Addicted to stamps - Pink and White
Brown Suger - #81 Use a punch or a Die cut
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Punches and Die Cuts
Emergency Crafters - Pink or Red
Bloggers Challenge - Patterned Paper

Inkspirational - Shaped card, ribbon, dies
Just us Girls
Color Throwdown


post signature

15 comments:

  1. Super cute gate fold card and the rattle is really cute too :), I'm gonna have to do up that gate fold card that is just to cute and would make a cool group card for the church gift

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous...I think you need to be stretched more often! lol Great idea to change the rattle to a shaker!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a precious little card.....love it! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute. Love that shaker rattle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely! Thanks for joining at Addicted to Stamps Challenge: Pink/White
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW...GREAT baby card! What a great shaker rattle! Thanks for playing along with us over at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shaker rattle, perfect for a baby card. Thanks for joining us at Ink

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely baby card I love the rattle thanks for sharing with brown sugar this week Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so thrilled to see this baby shaker and card, they are just amazing. I am currently working on my daughter's baby shower so this is totally inspirational. That baby shaker is really awesome. :D
    I am nominating you for a Liebster Blog Award. Please go to my blog to find out more information.
    http://creativedesignsbystampndeb00.blogspot.com/2014/02/liebster-blog-nomination-from.html
    Thank you
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely adorable baby girl card! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet use of the colors -- what a fun rattle. Thanks for joining in at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab baby gift and card, such fun! Thank you for joining in with us at Emergency Crafters x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great shaker card set and perfect for the occasion. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fun shaker card for a baby. Love it!. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete