Pages

Followers

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Just saying...

So I have a challenge I belong to that we each choose a product from
Close to My Heart and we have to use that to make 3 cards and a layout.
This month is Laughing Lola.  I am finding this a tad challenging to be honest.
Well here is one of my cards.

Inside
I used CTMH Laughing Lola paper and embellishments
CTMH Banner wishes & Wheel of life stamp sets
Your Next Stamp- Mini charms die set
Amuse Studio- Twinkle candy
Paper Smooches - Cardbooking die set

So what do you do when you find a product a challenge to work with?  Where do you find your inspiration?
This one was inspired by a card I saw somewhere online sorry I should bookmark these things better.
  
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - #257 Keep it simple
Digi stamps 4 Joy - Punches and Dies
Divas by Design - Rubber Stamps only
The Paper Shelter - #146 Punches and Dies
Word Art Wednesday - #120 Anything goes

Unscripted Sketches


post signature

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful Carmen! what a beautiful design… I love the tags and fab sentiments… very pretty colours and I really like the layout ! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great little word tags, especially in combination with the sentiment. Great take on the sketch, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches,

    ReplyDelete
  3. great and fantastic card Carmen.
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mini tag sentiment. Cute!!!This is just so very beautiful, thank you for sharing your sweet creation with us at Word Art Wednesday this week.
    Blessings, Carole DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Carmen! I am SO grateful that you've stopped by this week to play along in our challenge, and I want you to know that it's really appreciated. Thanks for sharing your talents, and please join us again soon.
    God bless you!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘USE DIES OR PUNCHES’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever card Carmen, very sweet, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great use of the sketch! Thank You for playing with us at Unscripted Sketches last week! I hope you will join us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete