Pages

Followers

Friday, February 21, 2014

Liebster Award


I am so excited to announce that Deborah from A Creative Life has nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award. I am so thrilled.  Sometimes you wonder if people even look at your stuff, so now I know thank you so much Deborah it has just thrilled me :)
Please take a peek at her fabulous site. Very inspiring.



Here are the rules of the nomination:
Be sure to thank the blog that nominated you and be sure to link back to their blog.
Answer the 11 questions that the blogger asked you.
Nominate 11 of your favourite blogs with under 500 followers and ask your own 11 questions.
Make sure to let each blogger know about your Liebster Blog nomination on their blog (leave a comment and link back to your Liebster Blog post).

Here are the 11 questions Deborah asked me:

1. How did you get started in Crafting? I have been Crafting forever I have just always loved making Stuff!
2. Out of your supply which Die Cut, do you like and use the most? Probably my frame die Label 8  But I love all of my dies.
3. Do you prefer to make cards, mixed media, or scrapbook pages? Depends on the day.  Today I am eager to get to a layout using pictures from when my kids were little so excited.
4. What is your favorite color to use when designing a project? Blue always blue
5. What movie is you’re all time favorite? This is a tough one.  I don't really have one that I keep going back to I love romantic comedies and true stories. If I had to choose one maybe Monster In Law or Ghost...
6. Where are you from? Alberta Canada
7. Did you do/did crafts with your kids when they are still little? I tried have 4 non crafty kids although I still have hope for my youngest.
8. What is your favorite fruit to eat? Nectarines
9. Do you have any pets or kids? 4 kids- 22,21,15 & 13 As well as 2 dogs and 1 car
10. Where do you like to go to eat? Anything I have not got to cook
11. Do you have other hobbies or interests? Pottery

Ok Now for my Nominations...


That was tough I have seen so many wonderful Blogs in my travels.

Now for your questions:
  1. What time of day do you do most of your crafting?
  2. What is your favorite holiday?
  3. What is your favorite color?
  4. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
  5. Do you prefer TV or Movies?
  6. What craft item is your favorite right now?
  7. What do you do with all of the items you create?
  8. Digital stamps or Inked stamps which do you prefer?
  9. What is on your desk right now?
  10. If money was no object what craft item would you purchase today?
  11. How did you get started crafting?

Thanks again Deborah I am tickled pink :) Hugz
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your award. I have been visiting by. Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete