Pages

Followers

Monday, March 17, 2014

Batman and Superman

So my handy eCraft has been busy again! 
It is once again time for a new challenge at Creative Cutting Challenge
This week is the ever popular Anything Goes
I had the pleasure of playing with Race Car with Numbers

Last week was my 4 year old Nephew's Birthday.
This year it is superheros so I made them superhero car cards 
It was easy peasy with sure cuts a lot I mirrored Cindy's Car Image
to make the card and merged the two.  Then I brought in the super hero's logos to put on the car.  Of course I used part of the bat wing for batman's car it wouldn't be complete without it :)

I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Inspired by a movie
My Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Hobby Cutz Challenge - #39 Shaped Cards
Pile it on - #11 For a Guy
Crafts and me - #146 Anything Goes
Flat Friends - #18 For Men
Just B Creative - Just Because...
Just for Fun - Anything Goes
Pumpkin Spice - #63 Anything Goes
post signature

7 comments:

  1. the cards are really cute :) Love how you added the cuts to the rims too. I got a big son that likes superman too

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute and clever! I'll bet the boys loved them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love your card, I love the bright colors you have used and absolutely love the image.Any boy would love this card!!!!!!!!!!! Would love you to pay me a visit and join my blog, I have joined yours too. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Remember you can enter 3 projects each month. I have a few tutorials and templates on my blog now if you would like to try one. Good Luck! Ange DT:)

    http://angetreasures.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cars! I'm betting they were well loved by your nephews! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards and thank you for playing along at the Just for fun challenge, XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cool idea - I love them - perfect boy cards :-) Thanks so much for joining us over at Flat Friends, have a lovely week, Em xx

    ReplyDelete