Pages

Followers

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Sentimental Journey

I was so thrilled to have been asked to join Sisterhood of Crafters this week.
I have two sisters but now I am a step sister too :)

This week we are going on a Sentimental Journey...
So we would like to see a sentiment front and center on your project.

A while back I made a calendar for my daughter this is September's page...


I used a lovely sentiment by Visible Image.
The paper & embellishments are Close to my heart's Typeset.

Hope you will take a Sentimental Journey with Sisterhood of Crafters

I would like to enter this project in the following challenge:
Visible Image - Use your fav Visible Image stamp
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Hi Carmen, what a wonderful sentiment (LOVE it) and your September page. The muted colors with the bold black (chalk??) sentiment is perfect. Wonderful page. Would make an awesome card too..... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carmen this is fantastic! I love the chalkboard technique. I haven't tried it yet but I have been wanting to. I wanted to welcome you to the Sisterhood as well!!! We are super excited to have you on board this month. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Carmen this is a wonderful "piece of art"...thank you for joining us this month as one of our "step sisters"...looking forward to seeing your next projects as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful page & I adore the sentiment you used! I'm very happy to be a Step Sister with you this month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a fabulous idea! LOVE the sentiment and your September layout! Well done Sistah!! We're so happy to have you joining us this month as our step sister at the Sisterhood! Have a fabulous day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful calendar page Carmen! Love the sentiment and your embellishments. So happy to have you join us as a Step Sister here at the Sisterhood this month.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Carmen! Thank you for entering the Visible Image Challenge for March. I love the colours in this project. Good luck! KimB

    ReplyDelete