Pages

Followers

Monday, March 3, 2014

Sparkle and shine

Good Monday Morning!
It is time once again for a new challenge over at Artistic Inspirations
Our wonderful sponsor for this week is 

& our theme is:
Anything Goes/Sparkle
  
I had the pleasure of working with Thumbellina
A bit of a side view of my Tent card...
It is really hard to see but I covered my digi in double sided tape then burnished in micro-fine glitter then colored the digi with my touch markers.  This made Thumbellina very sparkly. 

What I used to create this card:
CTMH Just for you B1398 & paper
Prima Delight paper and Flair
Amuse Studio star sparkles
Micro-fine Velvet glitter and Tear-iffic double sided tape.
Ribbon is from the Steam Trunk.
SVG Attic Tent card

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
  
Diva's By Design - Make it Sparkle
Paper Pretties - #299 Try a new technique (I have never colored over glitter before)
Scrappers Delights - Blingtastic Designs
The squirrel and the Fox #64 Something Spooled



post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh Wow… this is gorgeous Carmen! I love how you've added the sparkles to the image… it looks fab… and I really like the tape measure ribbon! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design this week!
    Hugs Sue B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Carmen, like how you have edged the aperture with white, how did you do that? it makes it look 3D!!
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Louise thanks so much I am assuming you are talking about the inside of the frame. There is a second piece that is cut slightly smaller than the original opening to give it that crisp white feel. It is also a tent card so it is kind of like a shadow box

      Delete
  3. WOW - such a cute card! Love the Thumbelinna image and your treatment of her. Thanks for sharing with us at the Squirrel and the Fox for our spooling challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card, thank you for sharing with us at Scrappers Delights Challenge blog.

    Kelly
    xxx

    ReplyDelete