Pages

Followers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Have a Hoot

It is that time again.  Time for another challenge over at 
Creative Knockouts!
This week is Furry/ Feathered Friends
and our sponsor is Doodle Pantry
I had the pleasure of working with Quirky Owl
I used Lollydoodle paper from Close To My Heart it worked so well with this gorgeous image.
I also used Sizzix dies.
This is a fun card, It has an extra panel that flips over the front.  You can find the tutorial to make this card on Scrapbook Blessings
   
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Simon Says Wednesday Challenges - Animal Antics
Sparkles Forum Challenge - Favorite colors  I just love aqua and lime green and hot pink such happy and energetic colors just makes me happy :)
A Sprinkle of Imagination - Anything goes
MFP- Swat Challenge
post signature

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Carmen! Darling card - with wonderful DPs and a fabulous card design - the fold is not one I've used yet. So pretty! Thank you for sharing! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image and card! Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one cute owl. I love the papers you used. Great take on the sketch. Thanks so much for joining us at MFP's Sketch With a Twist Challenge this week.
    EMily T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous......love your bright, happy colour choice! Thanks for joining us over at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    p.s I have candy if you fancy entering!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us for the challenge at A Sprinkle of Imagination this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree those three colours are like a vitamin injection. They simply make you feel so much happier! The little owl is so cute.
    Thank you for joining our Favorite Colour Combo at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete