Pages

Followers

Monday, April 28, 2014

Mother's cup a tea...

Well Mother's Day is fast approaching and today at Creative Cutting challenge we want to celebrate Mom!
I have used The tea cup card found here
I used paper from DCWV and Close to My Heart and then finished it off with Stickles.
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
That Craft Place- Anything goes
The squirrel and the fox - #68 use a die cut or a punch
Inkspirational - Pink and Green
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything goes
Baffies- Creative Shop - For a woman
Card a Day blog- mother's day.
Jo's Scrap Shack - Mothers day

I won at Sassy Studios

post signature

6 comments:

  1. What a unique card! I like the fun shape and the tea theme. How creative to have the sentiment on the tea tag! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty and sweet !!! Wonderful shaped card for Mother's day ! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack !!! Hope you have a lovely day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks so much for entering the Crafty Girls Challenge - Good Luck!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beauty...and I LOVE the sparkle you gave it....awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sparkly sheen you've achieved, and what a great shape!Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete