Pages

Followers

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Jubilee Happy Birthday

Good morning!  
It is time for a new challenge at Sketch N' Dies

Our sponsor this Challenge is
offering 1 class free to our winner

Here is the sketch for this challenge
Here is my take...

I used Jubilee Paper from Close to my Heart as well as 
Goodwood From DCWV.  A big thanks to DCWV, they sent each of the DT a wonderful paper stack!
The dies I used are Marianne Designs and Memory Box.
I also used some Fiskars and Martha Stewart punches.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



Used hemp, enamel dots, Embossing, Bling, Handmade flowers, Flourish 















8 comments:

  1. What a happy cupcake card, Carmen! Darling colors. Great take on the sketch, and on the Creative Embellishments challenge! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carmen,

    I won the last challenge. But I can't find you email, so I will try it this way. Here is my email: claudia.rogier@telenet.be

    By the way, you're card is gorgeous.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool birthday card! Fab use of the Creative Embellishments challenge items! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Love the cupcake and flowers. Thanks for playing along at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for playing at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! Love the flowers and cupcake! Thanks for playing along w/the Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love this card!! So cute and fun! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along with Creative Embellishments April Challenge!

    ReplyDelete