Pages

Followers

Monday, June 30, 2014

Camera Mini Album

Good Monday Morning!
This morning at Artistic Inspirations we are celebrating our Patriotic Colors!
For those who don't know I am Canadian...
So tomorrow July 1st is Canada Day!
I had the pleasure of working with Camera Life from Sparkle N' Sprinkle
I put together this mini album...
I used embossing powder and a versa pen to give a little dimension.
I also cut out circles to give the lense many layers (didn't photograph well)
I used my eCraft to cut out the album.
The white paper I used is actually White Board paper from DCWV so notes can be made around the photos.

I would like to enter this mini album in the following challenges...
Craft my life - Not a card *(1/8)
Card Mania - Circles 
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
My Craft spot - Patriotic
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Happy Canada Day!! Your mini album looks super - and the red and white colour combination is perfect for saving your Canada Day photos!!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous mini album. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun mini album. :D I really like the idea that you used the Camera Life to make your mini album. Thank you for sharing and joining us at All Crafts Challenge.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete