Pages

Followers

Friday, June 13, 2014

Good Luck

Good Friday Afternoon,
I have been meaning to get this one up for a couple of days but...
I used Darice - Embossing folder
Paper Studio - Jute Lattice Ribbon
Wealthy Fish from MFP
Charm is from MFP
Card stock - CTMH
Markers Spectrum Noir
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges;
  
Oriental Sketch Challenge MFP WON

Incy Wincy - Faux techniques Embossing with ink- making your own background paper, Brings out the bamboo (not sure what technique to call it)
As You like it - Favorite Embossing Technique When I dry emboss I like to have the design on the folder pop!  So adding ink to one side of the folder is a great way to make this happen.  Just love how these bamboo are so dominant in this card.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Great Oriental card! Love the lattice ribbon and embossing folder you used. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on winning the Oriental Challenge. Love the inking on the dry embossing. I need to try that! I just dug out my embossing folders from my heap. Ha!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great embossing and great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waw your embossing looks wonderful. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It challenge. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete