Pages

Followers

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Lets Celebrate!

I normally find CAS cards pretty difficult but I enjoy the way this one came out.
I did have to do just a little layering and pop that celebrate, hope that still lets it be CAS.
I used:
CTMH: Sweetleaf paper
Kaboom S1406
Ink- Sweetleaf, Pear, Creme Brulee, Blush & Cotton Candy
I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...
Allways something Creative - #77 CAS
A Girl Who Crafts - #1 Anything Goes
Color my Heart - #99 Emerald Winner!
CASology - #100 Celebrate
Keep it simple! # 42 blobs / Splatters
Handmade Harbour - CAS
Crafty Sentiments - CAS
NBUS Challenge - NBUS Schtuff would be the Kaboom Stamp just got it!
post signature

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking part i really like your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks CASlicious to me, Carmen!! Fireworks are perfect for a celebration card!! Thank you so much for following me! It's a pleasure to meet you and return the flavor!! And thank you for joining in my NBUS Challenge and posting my button!! Enjoy the rest of the weekend!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Darnell it looks clean and simple to me. You did a fabulous job! So glad you joined us for our 100th cue card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful card! thanks for playing with "Crafty Sentiments" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you tried making a CAS card, Carmen! Your fireworks card is perfect for CAS celebration. Thanks so much for playing with us at CASology. May

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome CAS card, Carmen! Love how you put this one together. It's just perfect. Thanks for playing with Crafty Sentiment's CAS or Full-On challenge. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. da ist dir eine tolle karte gelungen.

    danke fürs mitmachen beim ASC.

    glg meggi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card! I love the CAS look of this and the stamped fireworks colors. Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Dare this week!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, Carmen. Thanks for playing along at Color My Heart this week!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete