Pages

Followers

Friday, June 27, 2014

Teacher thanks

This has been my very last week of freedom.  My son has been home but honestly he doesn't get up in the morning my daughter's last day of school is today so... what have I been doing crafting!
Here is a thank you card for one of her teachers
For this one I used LollyDoodle paper & Embellishments from CTMH
Thoughtful Tidings S1202 CTMH
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Creative Embellishments back to school set.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...
Casology Wood
Crafty Catz - #237 Anything Goes
Dorerela Challenge - #64 Anything GOes
Suzy B Challenge - Anything GOes
Crafting for the weekend - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiment - 2 word sentiment
Penny's Paper crafting - Embossing
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Delightful card Carmen! Love all the bits and pieces you have added to it! Thanks for your lovely comment, take care, Ira x
    Ira’s Crea Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, live the embossing and the cute pencil & ruler, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bah ha ha, I love the first line of your post. I have 3 so I totally get it ;)
    Love the little pencil and ruler -I hope the teacher loved it. Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge-see you Wednesday for a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura... Not sure what I am going to do now... I have two teenagers home all summer. Ahhhhhhhhhhh

      Delete
  4. Very cute! Great embossing! Very Pretty Great embossing! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!
    DoubleClick Skittles Design Team Call!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the big scale of your woodgrain! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute all the objects, the pencil and these colors are sweet with the pink, I ADORE the oversize woodgrain too!!!
    I sure hope that you are inspired for tomorrow's cue word too!!! Thanks for joining us, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, great embossing folder and dies. Thanks for joining us at Aud sentiments for our two word sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love that embossing.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely card. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our 2 word Sentiment challenge.
    Hugs,
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Susana

    ReplyDelete