Pages

Followers

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dance

Over the last week or so I have been spending a lot of time coloring.
Watching videos and reading tutorials about coloring.
When I came across A day for Daisies Monochrome challenge I knew I had to give it a go.
Monochrome is tough but I am pleased with the result that I got.

I used A Day for Daisies Vintage slip.
Spellbinders Opulent Ovals
Dotty for you & Ribbon by CTMH
I apologize I am not sure on the manufacturer of the stamp
 Challenges I would like to enter this card in...
Cards Galore Challenges - Use a Digi *(1/8)
Tokbobok- MonoChrome *(1/8)
DigiChooseday - Aperture card
Sisterhood of Crafters - Monochrome
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Carmen, gorgeous and you have done an amazing job make your card monochrome...Hugs Lozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lovely colouring
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or digi on your project challenge #7
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us in our Make an aperture card challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. I love this image. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carmen, this is truly beautiful. I love the way you have coloured the stamp, Shading and keeping it monochromatic is really lovely. If you were wondering the manufacturer of the girl stamp, I am pretty sure it is from A Day for Daisies.

    Thank you for entering the Cards Galore Challenge #7 "Use stamp or digistamp". Good luck and looking forward seeing you again!
    Annemaritta (CG DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very, very pretty Carmen. You did a great job! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘MONOCHROMATIC’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see why are please with it..is it gorgeous!!! thank you for joining us at "The Sisterhood" for our "Monochromatic" challenge!!
    Diane TSH DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. It turned out beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Sisterhood of Crafters in our Monochromatic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card. Thanks for entering our challenge over at Digi-Choosday xx

    ReplyDelete