Pages

Followers

Friday, July 11, 2014

Football

Time for another challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges
"Boys at play"
SPONSORED BY LUNAGIRL
I had so much fun playing with this one.  I started with Lunagirl's 
boy with the football and then went searching I found all kinds of great digital elements at
Pixel Scrapper
Here is what I came up with:
   
I loved it so much that I decided to print it out.  I printed it on tissue paper and then used Mod Podge and attached it to a 6x6 canvas.  I then added some Calico Studio wood veneer arrows and some chipboard elements from Good Ole Sports by Graphics 45.  Left a few wrinkles to give it a bit more of a vintage look.  Overall I think it turned out well.
Hope that you will give a digital project a try this week and join us for the fun.
  
  
   
I would like to enter this altered canvas in the following challenges...

My Heart Pieces - Anything but a card *(16/7)
Digistamps 4 Joy - #96 For the boys 
The Male Room Games *(23/7)
Mod Squad Challenge- Texture (Canvas, Wood Veneer, Wood grain) 
Scrapin 4 fun challenges - Anything goes *(28/7)
post signature

16 comments:

  1. Super card for a male, thanks for joining us in our current challenge.xx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start
    for {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your altered canvas! What a fun theme, and I love all of the elements you have added. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really gorgeous, fabulous detail to it all. I think your canvas turned out brilliantly too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a beautiful creation with great details and perfect for our ‘FOR THE BOYS’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, it's a great project and all beautiful details can i see! Thank you so much for sharing your card at Scrapping4Fun Challenge.
    Sandra DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous creation for a boy. Thanks for joining us at DigitalStamps4Joy for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's super - such a fun project and perfect for young man! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card - thanks so much for playing along with our Games theme this week in TMR - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful canvas creation, love all the detail!
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely love this! Love working with canvass too!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love your card. The wood background and chevrons just finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous inspired card! I love those chevrons too! Thanks for joining in at The Male Room!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your games themed card. Football is a great idea and the digi imagesyou have chosen are just perfect. Thanks for playing along at The Male Room, hope to see you here again soon

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete