Pages

Followers

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hello Tag

Lately I have kind of felt my Mojo has left the building :(  Things are just better in my head then they ever turn out on paper or with paper.
Anyhow I have been cruising the challenges again which I enjoy doing and picked a couple I wanted to give a go.  So here is a tag I created.  I am thinking I am going to start creating more tags and atc I have a million cards...


What I used:
Close to my Heart Products
 You Are... S1204 (background stamp clear embossed)
Find Your Style D1452 (Butterfly stamped on Vellum Fussy Cut)
Ink- Outdoor Denim, Thistle, Lagoon & Canary
Twine - Outdoor Denim - Harvest Baker's Twine
Paper- Confetti Wishes, Outdoor Denim & White Daisy
--------------
Hello Die - Cheery Lynn Designs
Tag top - Spellbinders Label 25
Small butterfly - Sweet Beads

Where I found my inspiration and challenges I would like to enter...
The Aviary - Embossing (July Challenge)
Mixed Media Card Challenge - A touch of nature -Twist Tag
Take Heart - Anything Goes using CTMH
Color Throwdown
Tag You're It! #2
post signature

13 comments:

  1. Very pretty tag Carmen. Love the three colors in the background - bright and cheerful. The butterfly looks fab stamped on vellum. Thanks for playing along with us at Mixed Media Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag Carmen! Thanks for playing this week at MMCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful tag! I'm not sure there is anything that can't be wonderful with a butterfly on in it! Thanks for sharing your tag with us over at TakeHeartIdeas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background on your tag Carmen - the overhanging butterfly and die cut Hello popped up there! thank you for joining in the Mixed Media Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty tag! I like the background and the delightful vellum butterfly. Thanks so much for joining us at Mixed Media Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag! I love the rainbow background!
    Thanks for linking this up to Tag You're It!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun tag! Beautiful butterflies! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely tag! And great job on the background! Thanks so much for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice tag! thanks for playing along with us at MMCC :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tag, the background in awesome. Hugs, Maja

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your tag is sooo beautiful...I just love how you combined all the awesome elements!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! Thank you for participating in the pwp challenge!

    ReplyDelete