Pages

Followers

Friday, July 25, 2014

Imagination can take you anywhere

I have really enjoyed playing with the Q&L challenge the last few challenges.
But this time it really was a bit of a challenge for me my Mojo has just been  gone.
Here is what I came up with for Imagination and Logic.

I used:
6x6 Cork piece
Heidi Swapp stencil with Modeling paste and glitter
Unity Stamps Happiness is...
CTMH Laughing Lola WTG D1565
MME Cut & Paste Hey You stamp
Stampabilities Gold Pigment Ink
A Day for Daisies- Fairy Wish
CTMH Washi Tape
Martha Stewart Metallic Gold Paint

Saying is: Imagination can take you anywhere

I would like to enter this project in the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Hand colored Image
Our Daily Bread - Sponging or Stencilling 
Through The Craft room door - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Things with Wings
Creatalicious - #65 Monochrome
Fairies Challenge - #30 Fairies
Country View Challenges - Stencil It
Altered Eclectics -Anything altered
Unity Stamp Company- Friends with Flair
Dare to be Sassy - #239 Monochrome
post signature

22 comments:

  1. Very cool project. Love the gold frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty frame, and with cork, it's very trendy too! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gold, glitter and cork together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a LONG time since I used cork in my art. You did an excellent job, and have me wondering where I put my cork. Love this quote AND the artwork for the Craft Barn challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, great idea with the cork. Thanks for joining us at TIOT. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carmen, this looks so Gorgeous!! Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glitter with the modeling paste and great take on the challenge with wings. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun creation with the butterfly and the cork!! The sentiment in the cloud is the perfect touch!! Thanks for sharing it with us at ODBD!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just hate it when your mojo goes on vacation and leaves you in the lurch?! Haha! It looks like you found yours though because this project is beautiful!

    I just wanted to come by and say thanks for stopping by my blog and the hop today!!! and thanks for your sweet comment! You're totally right about my grandson having fun with the book. I think I'll send it to him now!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous frame Love the design...Beautiful butterflies....Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous frame, thanks for joining us at CVC. Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful job coloring that ADFD fairy. I have her too, and she's yet to be colored. You've inspired me! Thanks for playing along with our Hand-Colored challenge at Crafty Sentiments. Good Luck! Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty project! Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fab - gorgeous thankyou for sharing with us over at Altered Eclectics this month.
    Eclectic Ellapu - Owner
    Altered Eclectics - Owner
    Handcrafted by Ellapu
    DT Crafty Ribbons

    ReplyDelete