Pages

Followers

Monday, September 22, 2014

Close to my heart...

Good morning we have a new challenge today at Artistic Inspirations
This week is Pink for Breast Cancer.
This one is very near and dear to my heart. Earlier this year I lost my aunt, she was very near and dear to me.  I will be taking part in the Run for the Cure.
If you would like to support me click here

Our sponsor is Sami Stamps
Here is my project

(Had to color the butterfly blue it was my aunt's favorite color)  

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...

Alphabet Challenge - P for Pretty Petals
Cut it Up-  Breast Cancer Awareness in 3D Flowers are die cut from old book pages and 3D
Sami Stamps -  Anything Goes with Sami Stamps image
Scrappers' Delights - #31 anything goes/handmade flowers
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Carmen, your card is just gorgeous! I love your butterflies and your sentiment is just perfect!! It's made all the more stunning because of the cause it supports! I am so sorry to hear about your Aunt, my heart goes out to you and your family. Please know how much I thank you for participating in the Run for the Cure, I wish you all the best. big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete