Pages

Followers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

& More Beautiful

This is a 8"x10" canvas I have been working on for a little while now.
The digi paper and saying are from A Piece of Heart I fell in love with both of them and this is what I came up with.
Chipboard is from Creative Embellishments
Flourishes Bo Bunny
Paint is Martha Stewart & CTMH `Create a Shade
Flowers are Prima and from my stash

I would like to enter this canvas in the following challenges
Creative Embellishments - Anything Goes
All Sorts Challenge - Sugar and Spice
We Do Doobadoo Challenge-  Something Feminine
A Vintage Journey - With a Flourish
Wags 'n Whiskers - For The Girls
Divas by Design- Anything goes


post signature

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, and a wonderful sentiment, thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week. Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Carmen, I too love that sentiment, I have it as a stamp.

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful, time well spent. Thank you for sharing with your followers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your canvas is great, Such lovey soft colors that flow together beautifully. Great use of the flourish in this challenge. Thanks for joining us on our travels
    at A Vintage Journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful canvas! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm horribly late this week but I still wanted to pop by and thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week :)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful comment and canvas. Love the colors and flower clusters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project! Love the beautiful colors, fab quote and gorgeous CE pieces! Thanks for playing along with the Creative Embellishments September Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great canvas! Thanks for playing with us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous Canvas!! Thank you for playing along with Creative Embellishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Carmen, this is absolutely stunning. I'm sorry that it's taken me so long to pop by for a look but I'm sure glad I did. Thanks for showcasing my digi paper and digi sentiment so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete