Pages

Followers

Friday, October 17, 2014

Love my Computer

Good Friday Morning it is time for a new challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges
Our theme is Hero
Our sponsor is BUGABOO
I had the pleasure of working with Love my Computer
All papers and Elements are from Indian Summer Blog hop
I would like to enter this digital layout in the following challenges...
Quick Quote Friday challenge- Circles and stripes
Sweet 7 Challenge - Sassy
Catch the bug Bingo- 4 layers , players choice, Paper Piecing
  
Stuck?!
post signature

11 comments:

  1. Aww what a lovely sentiment! I love your card Carmen, so lovely!
    See you again.
    Amelia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great colors!Tam Hess
    CardMakingArtists.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love that sentiment. So true ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, love the colours and design, so glad you found inspiration from our sketch at Stuck?! but unfortunately our rules state only layouts are permitted. We would love to see you create and enter a layout for your chance at a prize!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a digital layout not a card

      Delete
    2. My apologies, because of that cute digi I assumed it was a digital card not a digital layout. I will re add it to the link up! Lauraxo

      Delete
  5. Fabulous digital layout! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card....thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great digi layout...I love your color palette! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable, I love everything about it. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great take on the sketch - and the sentiment made me laugh! Thanks for playing along with us over at Quick Quotes!

    ReplyDelete