Pages

Followers

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Make your own Background

Good Monday morning!  How much do you like making your own background?
I always have way too many ideas to just choose one that is my problem.  I rarely make my own because I have so much beautiful paper.
This week at Artistic Inspirations we challenge you to Make your own Background.
ROBYN'S FETISH & Broken Box Designs are our sponsors.


So for my background I first sponged pink and blue ink on white cardstock then I ran my cardstock through my big shot with Spellbinders Impressibles.  I then took Mr. Huey's spray ink and splashed it on.  Added a bit of water and Amuse iridescent spray. Wood scissors are from Creative embellishments. Flowers are Michaels and home made.  Everything else is from my stash.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...

Fairytale Stampers - Ribbon and flowers 
AGWAT- ATG Twist Female
Aloha Friday- Dies and Punches image cut out with die. Flower is a punch
Pattie's Creations - Embossing
Sister Act Card challenge- ATG
Crafty Calendar
Everything but pearls and buttons :)
post signature

9 comments:

  1. Love it.....Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very pretty card and I love the background you've created. Your embellishments are fab too.

    Thanks for joining in with our bingo challenge at Crafty Calendar.

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card-great background! Thank you for joining us at Aloha Friday Dies and Punches challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and background!
    Tanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!

    Greetings Katrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Fairytale Stampers.
    hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely lovely!! Thanks for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs for our Aloha Friday Dies and/or Punches Challenge.
    Blessings,
    Zella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for joining in the Aloha Friday Challenge! We hope to see you again for our Halloween Challenge :)
    -Mari K.
    Kitty Bee DT

    ReplyDelete